This short manual shows you how to shoot a simple yet clean picture for teas in unprofessional way.
- A SLR camera like Canon 500D
- A good lens like Canon EF 50mm
- A tripod
- Pick CDR (raw) format for camera storage, so can have more possibilities for adjustment
- Choose a good day with sunshine or you will need extra lights
- A4 white paper as background
- Tea (contact Daniel if you need a good one)
- Turn to M: Manual Mode on cameral
- Set ISO: 100
- Set diaphragm: f 6.3
- Set shutter: 1/5
For more explanations of Diaphragm or Shutter Speed, please refer to How Cameras Work. In short, picture shooting is a light controlling game, both Diaphragm and Shutter can do it in different way.
- Using front lighting.
- Open raw photo by Photoshop or GIMP and adjust the White so the paper will looks whiter.
- The lens is the key for the picture quality, buy a good one.
- Your world is the real one, adjust the suggested number accordingly.